Sleep Well is designed to support relaxation and normal sleep. It features magnesium bisglycinate and B vitamins together with a combination of herbs and nutrients which may help to support healthy sleep, including l-tryptophan, l-theanine, hops, lemon balm extract and Lactium®, a milk protein hydrolysate studied for its ability to support a normal stress response and relaxation.
- 100mg of easily absorbed magnesium (magnesium glycinate) per serving to ensure efficacy
- Glycinate form of magnesium which is gentle on digestion unlike other forms of magnesium such as citrate or oxide
- 100mg of lemon balm extract and 75mg hops extract, herbs traditionally used for their relaxation properties
- Amino acids l-tryptophan and l-theanine, which may help to support a restful night
- Body ready form of folic acid, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, bypassing the need for your body to convert before being used
- Tablet formula, for convenience and for those who prefer not to take a powder
Why Choose Sleep Well?
Our new Sleep Well tablets are a welcome addition to the Nutri Advanced range, formulated in response to demand for a tablet version of our popular MegaMag Night Formula and designed specifically to support restful sleep, relaxation and the nervous system. In this high-strength formula we have combined ingredients that work synergistically together in therapeutic dosages. We use magnesium glycinate - a form of magnesium that has been shown to be better absorbed than cheaper forms and does not upset sensitive stomachs. In addition to the magnesium we have included lemon balm extract, L-tryptophan, hops, L-theanine, milk protein hydrolysate and B vitamins, a combination of ingredients designed to support a calm, relaxed state. Just two tablets before bed make this a convenient way to support a sense of calm and a restful night's sleep.
What Are The Key Ingredients?
Magnesium is the relaxation mineral, helping to calm both mind and body before bed. It has a calming effect on muscles and nerves and is essential for supporting our nervous system. Research from the latest National Diet and Nutrition Survey found that many people in the UK are struggling to get the recommended amount of magnesium through their diet.1
Hops is a herb traditionally used for centuries to support restful sleep and relaxation.
L-tryptophan is a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, which is not only important for mood balance, but may also be converted to melatonin which is important for regulating the sleep-wake cycle.
Lactium®, a milk protein hydrolysate from casein, supports relaxation and a normal stress response.
L-theanine, an amino acid commonly found in tea and is associated with relaxation.
Lemon balm is a herb traditionally used for its relaxation properties.