Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One A Day 60tabs. High-strength, one-a-day multivitamin providing superior, body-ready and active forms of vitamins and minerals
Our best-selling Multi Essentials provides nutritional support for the whole family and has been designed specifically to support immune health, energy release and normal psychological function. Easy to take, one-a-day tablet.
- 30 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Why Choose Nutri Advanced's Multi Essentials?
• Wider range of minerals and vitamins than competitors multivitamins.
• Higher concentrations of key vitamins and minerals.
• Uses body-ready, preferred and active vitamin forms which are more efficacious than cheaper forms
Each tablet typically contains
Each tablet typically contains
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000 IU) 500µg RE* 63
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg 313
Calcium (as citrate-malate, pantothenate, carbonate 11.5 1.4
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000 IU) 25µg 500
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)200mg 1667
Vitamin B1 (thiamin) 55.8mg 5073
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30mg 2143
Vitamin B3 (niacin) (niacinamide) 30mg 188
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg 3571
Folate (as 5-MTHF) 400µg 200
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400µg 16000
Biotin 50µg 100
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 104.7mg 1745
Iodine (from potassium iodide; kelp) 150µg 100
Magnesium (citrate) 25mg m7
Zinc (as oxide, citrate) 20mg 200
Selenium (selenomethionine) 25µg 45
Copper (aspartate) 6µg 0.6
Iron (bisglycinate)5mg 36
Manganese (citrate) 18µg 0.9
Chromium (picolinate) 50µg 125
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 100µg 200
Choline (bitartrate) 50mg ✝
Potassium (citrate) 10mg 0.5
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) 90µg 120
L-Lysine 50mg ✝
Lecithin 50mg ✝
L-Glutamine 50mg ✝
L-Taurine 50mg ✝
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose gum, Magnesium stearate, Stearic acid, Zilicon dioxide
Coating: Natural Film
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
We recommend taking Multi Essentials with a mouthful of food if you have difficulty swallowing tablets.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Can the whole family take Multi Essentials One A Day?
Multi Essentials One A Day is suitable from 12 years of age
Contains ingredients derived from: Soy
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.