nutri advanced multi essentials for woman has had a reformulation. The formula is now suitable for vegans as the vitamin D3 is now derived from algae. Vitamin B6 has been upgraded to its active form and the coating has been improved to a yellow-green colour, naturally derived from safflower and lemon.
28 essential vitamins & minerals with high levels of nutrients in a one-a-day formula
Multi Essentials For Women has been formulated to provide a comprehensive, high strength multivitamin in a highly absorbable form. The active and preferred forms of vitamins to ensure efficacy. Providing support for hormone balance, energy production, immunity and protection against premature ageing and to help your body cope with the demands of everyday modern life.
- Key Features
1000IU of Vitamin D3 (dosage recommended by Endocrine Society) to support the immune system
- 400mcg of folate - the body ready form of vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) and 200% of the NRV (National Reference Value) - to support the normal function of the immune system and reduce tiredness & fatigue
- 90mcg (120% of NRV) of vitamin K2 which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- 400mcg of vitamin B12 - the active form bypassing the need for your body to convert - to reduce tiredness and fatigue and support the immune system
- 5mg of Iron Bisglycinate - a well absorbed form and gentle on digestion - to reduce tiredness & fatigue
- 250mg of vitamin C and 20mg of zinc to support the immune system
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C and D than other similar multivitamins
Why Choose Nutri Multi Essentials?
They spent almost 10 years researching and developing how to make a broad spectrum multivitamin product which didn’t compromise on either the quality or quantity of individual ingredients. They refused to launch it until satisfied that it was the best in the market place, delivering each of the individual vitamins and minerals in the right amount and best form to make it the most efficacious product. They have been especially formulated for your convenience to mean that you only have to take one tablet per day to get the optimum therapeutic dose.
This unique formula has been specifically designed to contain a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals that are not found in cheaper alternatives including choline, magnanese and chromium which supports blood glucose levels.
As well as supporting the usual areas of health, our Multi Essentials for Women also provides support for bone health, teeth, fertility, skin, nails and cognitive function as well as iodine for thyroid support.
For women, bone health is important as the older we get the more our bone density decreases. By providing K2 as well vitamin D the body is supported in directing calcium to the bones as well as aiding calcium absorption.
The table below shows the higher concentrations of vitamins & minerals in our formula compared to other leading one-a-day multivitamin formulas.
Who is Multi Essentials for Women for?
Ideal for teenagers and women of all ages. For women who are pregnant, breastfeeding or looking to conceive we would recommend the Multi Essentials for Pregnancy.